By choosing to study abroad in Universities in Singapore, international students have an opportunity to not only be plugged into an education system in Singapore Universities that promotes excellence, but also be a part of a global community. Singapore Universities offer scholarships and waiver of tuition fees for good students offered by the Singapore Universities. Also exchange programs are conducted by public universities and other countries in Universities of Singapore. They ensure a comprehensive education environment. This country has the best of East and West since people from different origins like Indian, Chinese, Malay and Eurasian live here and English is the commonly used language. This is a multi cultural country where all festivals are celebrated. Singapore has multi cuisine restaurants from low budget to very fancy ones serving cuisine from the world over. It is a cosmopolitan country and has excellent infrastructure which has made traveling very easy and affordable for the common man with efficient bus service and MRTL. The living facilities are modern yet inexpensive for students with good hostels and home stay options. The Universities in Singapore provides high quality of teaching and research.
10 Tips to Study Effectively In University of Singapore.
- Turn off your Internet access when you're studying- If you really need to use the Internet for your work, download all of the necessary information at the beginning of your study session, then turn off your Internet access.
- Work in 30-minute blocks - Take a five-minute break to relax your mind in every 30 minutes.
- If you feel especially unmotivated, set a timer for five minutes- The chances are that after you've started studying for five minutes, you would have gotten into the flow of things and would want to keep going.
- Review your notes within 24 hours of learning a new topic- It's crucial that you review your notes within 24 hours after a lecture on a new topic. This is the crucial time period within which you need to consolidate your learning.
- Explain to someone else the topic you want to understand better- Teaching someone else is one of the best ways to ensure that you understand a topic well.
- Turn your phone to silent mode and place it at the other end of the room- By turning your phone to silent mode and keeping it at the opposite end of the room in which you're studying, you minimize the likelihood that a text message will sidetrack you.
- Before you begin a study session, ask other people to give you privacy- When you show others respect by requesting, in advance, that they do not disturb you, they'll show you respect in return.
- Set daily goals- This way, it's much easier to keep track of your progress. In addition, it adds structure to your studying efforts.
- Celebrate even your small success- You can celebrate by doing something you enjoy, such as reading a novel, eating some food you like, or watching your favorite TV show.
- Get eight hours of sleep every night- Your brain and memory function is significantly worse when you're deprived of sleep. It's counter-productive to stay up late studying when you're already exhausted.
Nosheen Nadiadwala says “Edwise has really helped me in choosing the right university which has enabled me to take a giant step towards a successful career .All the counselors at Edwise are well trained and well versed in providing information to students. Today owing to the efforts of Edwise many aspiring students have been shown the right direction. Thank you... Edwise.” from University in Singapore called MDIS Singapore. The Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), founded in 1956, is Singapore’s oldest not-for-profit professional institute for lifelong learning. MDIS has two main subsidiaries: Management Development Institute of Singapore Pte Ltd to oversee its Singapore academic operations, and MDIS International Pte Ltd to further its globalization strategy.
Edwise has a single-minded focus, to guide students to the best possible Institutions, thus enabling them to build their future. Using our expertise and vast experience we can identify the most suitable university for each student. We are the stepping-stones to their future and remember that their success is directly linked to our success.